It’s your interview your way. Presenting you the way you want to be seen. You choose the questions, the format(s), and the perfect time to post. Simply send us what you want to include, and we’ll add the finishing touches.
The format is extremely flexible: a spotlight can take the form of a video, audio, text, photos, any combination, or almost anything else you can think of.
Have any form of bio, press release, press kit, trailer, music video, footage, headshots or crowdfunding campaign landing page? You’re already partway there!
We do ask that you try to keep you entire Spotlight to no more than 15 minutes total (including viewing, listening and reading times); longer spotlights may result in a delay in posting. If possible, please host your own audio and video and provide us with the links (hosting space doesn’t grow on trees but it costs a lot of dead ones). We do reserve the right to reject submissions or request changes (but will only do so if absolutely necessary).
Unless a specific date or time is requested, Spotlights will be posted at our earliest convenience. You will be notified once your Spotlight has been scheduled for posting, and again after it goes live. Every Spotlight will get our standard post promotion: a share to our facebook and twitter when it goes up and another share to our facebook, twitter, and Instagram later the same day with all of the requisite tags and hashtags to help it reach your audience.
Submit your completed spotlight to email@example.com.
Would like to be featured in a Stick With the Indies Spotlight, but don’t know where to start? Send us an email and we’ll talk, or consider starting with some of the questions below. Groups may answer individually or as a group, but please indicate who has answered which questions.
- Name(s) (also include group or company name, if applicable):
- Title of most recent work:
- Location (be as general or specific as you would like):
- Explain your most recent project in 100 words or less (or more):
- Who is your favorite author/musician/game developer/filmmaker? What about their work inspires or influences yours?
- What has been your biggest professional challenge?
- If you have a job outside of this project, what is it?/What is the worst job you had to take before moving to doing this full time?
- How does your work stand out from similar projects? What makes it unique?
- If you feel that you’ve been successful thus far, is there any one piece of advice that you would give to someone who is struggling?
- If you could eat a meal with anyone alive or dead, who would it be? What would you have? What would you talk about?
- Any other questions you’ve been dying to answer. The ones we really like may even be added to this list in the future.
Links (as many as you would like):
- CD Baby
- Others (please list URLs on separate lines and label, if applicable)
Preferred form of contact (this is for our use only and will not be posted or used for any purpose other than contacting you about your Spotlight):
This list is also available for download.
Thank you for your interest in Stick With The Indies Spotlights and have a wonderful day!